Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-28-2016, 09:06 AM
vts1134's Avatar
vts1134 vts1134 is offline
Looking For Time
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,534
Sony SLV-R1000

I have a Sony SLV-R1000 SVHS machine that is collecting dust at my home. Is there any interest here? I thought I'd offer this guy up to those at VK before listing it on the evil empire.
__________________
John
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.