Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-26-2015, 07:42 PM
wbain wbain is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Near Manassas Va.
Posts: 15
Heathkit GR 2000 etc HV Power supply Fix

In case anyone has a GR 2000, GR 2050 or GR 2001 and a dead High Voltage Power Supply, I have the fix. I can post pictures because it's a simple fix.
__________________
Warren, BSEE, Some Heath, Marantz, Dyna, Crown and Mac equipment. Near Manassas Va.
I love trailing edge technology, vacuum tubes and steam engines.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.