Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 08-19-2015, 09:03 PM
TVTim's Avatar
TVTim TVTim is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Near Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 578
I usually go for either 13 or 19/20 inch sets as I have no one to help me lift or move bigger sets. Though I did lug a very big and heavy 27 inch set from the driveway and to the basement by myself. Never doing that again!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.