Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-30-2015, 08:25 PM
rca2000's Avatar
rca2000 rca2000 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: cincinnati,ohio
Posts: 2,090
Any interest in a Predicta tube and chassis (GOOD tube)?

I have a CRT and chassis from a predicta set. Also the front of cabinet...but NO complete cabinet. Think it is 10L43--I KNOW it is a cold chassis with what looks like a 5U4 rect tube. 21" tube--not sure which one--tested as an SF21 on 70 shows pretty good. In predicta tube housing.

I will bring it tomorrow to the ETF_-if anyone is interested. Too late for the auction...I THOUGHT I would have the cabinet...but that did NOT work out.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.