Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-22-2014, 11:43 PM
tvcollector's Avatar
tvcollector tvcollector is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: So. Florida
Posts: 1,613
Sony Betamax SL-2300

I just got one of these locally fairly cheap.. It's got the common tracking lines and flutter problem.. I did a research and from what I found, it seems the common problems on these are the tracking pot.. I did measure with my ohm meter and it reads pretty much the same when adjusting the control.. I don't have the service manual for this unit yet, so I don't know the values.. I did try to find a replacement part, and didn't have any luck.. So I don't know if this is something I could just get from Mouser or Digikey once I find out the specs, or if it's a part that was made for the unit and not any on board pot control would fit.. Maybe someone here knows a quick fix?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.