Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > General Off Topic Forums

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-17-2014, 11:26 PM
Username1's Avatar
Username1 Username1 is offline
Not sure how I got here.
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 3,656
= Roundies in ROCK Videos !

Hey get off yer ass and kick up some ROCK ! ! !

Ok for all you 80's Glam Metal fans I was doin some research on the band
Electric Angels a really cool band not all that long lived or all that successful,

But I like'em a lot !

Anyway this is them in the song Rattlesnake Kisses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whEhwczPG54

-------------------------------------

So here's the new Game Show "Roundies in Rock Videos"

While reading about the band members all over the internet I found this
video (see left most attachment)
The challenge is for YOU to find the youtube video that this still pic came from !
The video you are looking for is from a member of Electric Angels before they were in EA, they were in the
band with the Roundie in the video.....

AND you WIN (not really) This Fully customized Dodge Dually Pick up ! !
A wild Chic Magnet if I ever saw one ! ! ! complete with the tractor trailer smoke stack style exhaust ! !
And what - Not complete without that Mack Truck Doggie stuck on that flat dull gray hood.... Man !
(see other attachments)

The winner also gets to post the next VK Game Show challenge and post some
cool PRIZES ! ! !

Good Luck finding the video and posting it ! ! !

If you want to, I mean I know you all are gunna id the TV anyway..... so go
on you can post that too.... But you don't win with just the name of the tv...

---------------

PS - Did ya know that if ya watch 4 hours of rock videos on youtube and click the x to close all the ads,
after a while they get tired of it and don't send you ads anymore.... I think after the second hour, no more ads ! ! !

Back to ROCK'N ! ! !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Roundies-in-rock-videos-01.jpg (27.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 1988-Dodge-Dakota-Dualy-01.jpg (47.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 1988-Dodge-Dakota-Dualy-02.jpg (47.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 1988-Dodge-Dakota-Dualy-03.jpg (47.8 KB, 12 views)
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy"

Last edited by Username1; 04-17-2014 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.