Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-11-2014, 07:48 AM
DaveWM DaveWM is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 5,607
old shows being messed with

Rant.

lately I have noticed a lot of missing bits from old classics like star trek (OS) where I assume cuts have been made to stick a couple more commercials in, yuk. This was on MeTV, guess I should not complain as its the only channel worth watching.

Next Univision deporta what ever that is commercial that runs nearly every break on the new "el rey" network. I am there for X files, but geez they keep showing the same stupid over saturated soccer commercial at every break including showing it several times in a row. geez. It makes the ambulance chasers look classy.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.