Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-19-2013, 03:45 PM
morkys morkys is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3
Looking for vhs vcr with manual tracking best match old HS-400UR

I should never have let it go, but it wasn't in good shape at the time anyways. I have numerous video tapes I recorded on the HS-400UR and also on an old GE video camera and some other random vcrs I can't recall the make of (one was my sisters and the other my moms).

I don't own any of these anymore and now I want to go through my video tapes and at the very least, view them once more, and/or rip some of the video camera tapes to digital. Right now I have a JVC HR-S7800U SVHS vcr (with a dead from day one tuner) and it's useless because it doesn't allow fine tuning of the tracking via a manual control.

What would be the best vcr to use that I can find in order to best play back older vhs vcr tapes. Ideally I need something with manual tracking and I don't want to spend a fortune.

What about something like a Mitsubishi HS-U70?

Any thoughts?

Last edited by morkys; 01-19-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.