Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Kamakiri's Avatar
Kamakiri Kamakiri is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 5,109
New Years Eve 2013, what are you watching?

Still up in the air as to what I'll be watching the ball drop on this year...though the 9T246 is up to the job, I had to twist a couple of the caps around to note the values, and I'm not comfortable powering it up until they're replaced....

My CTC-38 snapped a cap, so that's down too. My '56 GE portable was a mainstay, but that one quit about 2 months ago, and haven't got to it yet. My guess is the '67 Zenith color console.....since I replaced the convergence coil, she's been pretty good

What are you watching this year? And post pics!
__________________
"Restoring a tube TV is like going to war. A color one is like a land war in Asia."
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.