Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Cadillac Kid's Avatar
Cadillac Kid Cadillac Kid is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 54
Need help with Sony Betamax

I have having a problem with my Sony SL-HF750 Betamax deck. I am getting dropouts that look like comet streaks on playback of some tapes. I have cleand the head and tape path, but no luck.

I am starting to think that maybe the head is worn. Any idea on what may be the issue or test I can do to confirm it is the heads? Are heads for these decks even still available? Any suggestion for repair service?

The deck is in good condition otherwise so I would like to get it working.

I have not posted on Videokarma in a while, but I love this place.

.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.