Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-05-2012, 05:28 PM
AiboPet's Avatar
AiboPet AiboPet is offline
"micro" and quirky
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: I'm in San Diego, but lived in Hong Kong for a long time
Posts: 707
Question PLEASE help me identify two old cheesy horror flicks!

Okay.....

I was at a dentist office for like six hours today, but it wasn't me being "worked on", at least THIS time.

While I was sitting there, I watched a good part of three movies....but in total silence (I didn't wanna sit in the LOUD room where there were kids). I was watching through a window three obviously very '60s or maybe even '50s sci-fi horror things.

I recognized one of them as an all-time favorite "War of the Worlds" from I think the early 50's (That thing is from WAY before me....but still scared the HELL outta me as a kid with that weird delta gun looking camera).

I then saw about half of something that looked like BLIND people being attacked by PLANTS! The plants could even walk! I think this may have been a french movie because I could not hear it...and no subtitles, but saw alot of old Citroen cars.

I am absolutely TERRIBLE with actors and actress.....especially "white" movies since I am from Hong Kong, so I couldn't even guess what the charactors were...so sorry I have no idea who these are. These also could be very staple classic movies for all I know, that I just don't know about (except the Martian one I do know of).

The movie after this.....I know I had seen as a kid as well, but I only barely remember it because this one ALSO scared the crap out of me (so I probly ran off to bed or something). This one was black and white.....and was something about human (I guess) BRAINS, that would walk around and jump on people. They even had spinal cord "tails" and could jump up on boarded windows and pull the wood off (CRAP!!!!)

Anyone KNOW what these were? I really want to HAVE them for my little media player of old vintage stuff. I have no idea why they were playing these in a dentist's office...and I saw no commercials at all. Just an old '90s or so TV hanging off the wall in the corner.
__________________
My current "holy grail" is trying to get enough parts together to get a Singer TV6U going. Been kicking my ass for nearly a year now :-P

Last edited by AiboPet; 09-05-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.