Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 05-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,478
Getting a mystery Zenith

I haven't seen it yet, but my Mom found(for me) a knob tuned Zenith set at a garage sale, that she thinks is color. It says custom series on the front. Has all the paper work, and a 10-14" screen. It looks like it is from the 70's and likely has a plastic case. It was made in Mo.

I think 15$ was an okay gamble on it, but for the life of me I don't know what to expect. Anybody have a better idea of what this thing than me is from the description I was given?

I'll try to post pictures when I've seen it and have time.
This could be nice or junk for all I know.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.