Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Telecolor 3007's Avatar
Telecolor 3007 Telecolor 3007 is offline
I love old stuff
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 2,123
Didn't know that in the '50's there arleady existed 27" picture tubes (C.R.T.). I thought they where avaible only in the '60's. 27" = 68,58 c.m.s. That was big even for the '80's.
I like that this tv haves a power transformer. I do hate sets without a power transformer becuse you can get electocuted on chassie and in the case of tube sets, if one valve (electronic tubes) was broken, the rest wouldn't work + they where more sensitive to voltage and frquency variations.
What is the 4th function of the remote control. You put the picture with the remote control upside down.
__________________
OLD, but ORIGINAL, not Made in CHINA.
Sailor Moon
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.