Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 03-10-2012, 12:22 PM
fox_rivers's Avatar
fox_rivers fox_rivers is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 50
I ordered a pair of Panasonic ECQ-E2106KF 10uf 250v film capacitors, a 200 ohm 5w and a 30 ohm 5w resistor from Mouser. I removed the innards of the old ballast and desoldered the copper leads from the pins using a solder sucker. I placed the resistors on a piece of PCB I cut out of an old power supply and I used this schematic to wire the caps and resistors to the base of the ballast. I spray painted the metal can for the ballast black and installed the newly rebuilt unit into metal can thus looking awesome.
__________________
Mastered soldering with paws.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.