Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Jeffhs's Avatar
Jeffhs Jeffhs is offline
<----Zenith C845
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fairport Harbor, Ohio (near Lake Erie)
Posts: 4,035
I wish I had known about this site while I still had my Panasonic VCR with VCR Plus+, and it was still working. Some time after the machine jammed on me, IIRC, the local newspaper had stopped printing VCR Plus+ codes. The Cleveland newspaper still prints them every day in their weekly TV listings magazine and also in the paper itself, in the entertainment section. Until I saw Electronic M's post, I had no idea VCR Plus+ was still in use these days, as most manufacturers of standalone VCRs (when such machines were still available and were built halfway decently, not like the offshore junk we are seeing now) stopped installing VCR Plus+ in their machines some years ago. The only remnant of my Panasonic VCR Plus+ VCR I still have is the remote, which I saved because it will work with my current Pana machine.
__________________
Jeff, WB8NHV

Collecting, restoring and enjoying vintage Zenith radios since 2002

Zenith. Gone, but not forgotten.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.