Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 12-11-2011, 10:56 AM
cbenham's Avatar
cbenham cbenham is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Nelson View Post
Then I looked under the chassis and got one of those big question marks over my head like a cartoon character.
Phil Nelson
I have the Philco Service manual books for 1948 - 1952 and I'll scan the 1240 if you need it.
Cliff
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.