Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 11-03-2011, 04:03 PM
ohohyodafarted's Avatar
ohohyodafarted ohohyodafarted is offline
Bob Galanter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Whitefish Bay, Wi (Milwaukee)
Posts: 1,080
I also got my 20 pin socket from OETECH where John Folsom got his. I ordered some old RCA phoatomultiplier tubes for the male end and they also had a Female socket. Cost was about $80


I did a search and found this company. http://lancosockets.com/

It looks like Lanco has sockets for some 20 pin PMTs but I do not know if they are the same as the one on the 15GP22 There is a diagram on the Lanco site of the 20 pin socket they offer. You will have to figure out if it is the same as the 15G base.

Good Luck
__________________
Vacuum tubes are used in Wisconsin to help heat your house.

New Web Site under developement
ME http://AntiqueTvGuy.com
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.