![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mock TV studio in film "Something In The Wind"
G'day all.
I might of posted this a long time back but thought I'd post it again. In my transferring of beta tapes I came across an old B&W movie from 1947 entitled "Something In The Wind" and at the end of the film there was a mock television studio setup with completely abstract design TV cameras and control room monitors. Seeing this movie can now be viewed on YouTube, here is a link to the final segment of the film featuring the studio setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruJ83Y6hglA I like how the fake cameras were designed, they certainly have been made with style!!! In a sense they kind of look like medical vidicon cameras that would be mounted from the ceiling to film operations like in this image http://uv201.com/Photo%20Pages/Photo.../rca_lab_3.jpg . And the monitors look pretty cool too even though they are props with pictures superimposed or keyed onto them. Whoever designed the set had a pretty cool imagination!!!
__________________
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!! OI OI OI!!!!! Last edited by Aussie Bloke; 12-14-2010 at 11:18 PM. |
|
|