Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 12-13-2010, 04:51 PM
AlwaysLyceum's Avatar
AlwaysLyceum AlwaysLyceum is offline
High-end TVs cheap!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwicks View Post
hey would you be able to provide and electronic file version of the manual in PDF or Word doc?

Sure, I have the manual in PDF form. I keep trying to upload it, but it keeps failing for some reason. Should I email it to you? Do you have one of these sets?? I have 3 in my bedroom stacked up on my floor.
__________________
Mr. Slade
Older Zenith/RCA Fanatic

My favorite TVs: RCA Lyceum TVs, Colortrak 2000, Dimensia, Zenith System 3, & Sony Trinitron.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.