Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Television Broadcast Gear

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Dr.Evil Dr.Evil is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
CCD Imaging Camera Hook-Up ???

Hopefully this is the right place for this!

Anyway I have a Dalsa industrial CCD imaging camera that I would like to get hooked up. It has a LFH 60 pin output connector. I have a LFH60 to DVI cable. Just wondering where to get a video card to run in my PC to allow for the DVI-in and has an output to monitor as well. Or can I hook the camera straight to a monitor?

Picture of the back of the camera:



Any help getting this hooked up would be great.
__________________
Pioneer P-D70 CT-F9191 H-R9000 / Phase Linear 400, 4000, 5100 / Kenwood KD-750 TT / Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL / Vandersteen 2w / Conion C-100F / Omnibot 2000
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.