Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Introductions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-22-2010, 04:45 PM
danrulz98's Avatar
danrulz98 danrulz98 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Molalla, OR
Posts: 44
Just a random person

Hey there!

I'm Dan, an audiophile and more of a computer geek from Molalla, Oregon.

I ran across Bandersen's youtube channel and thought it was really cool, and I really want to get into fixing up old stuff

I know a fair amount about electronics, but not so much about the older technology. I find it really fascinating and cool.

I hope to have a lot of fun and help people out around here!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.