Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 06-13-2010, 06:25 PM
mbear2k mbear2k is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenithfan1 View Post
That's only the second one of these I've seen, the first one is in an antique shop close to here with a high price tag. It's a roundie though IIRC, the only thing that kept me from buying it is that someone gutted it. The cabinet is perfect though, if it were cheaper I'd buy it and find the correct chassis' for it. It's funny that this one popped up, I was just thinking of the one I mentioned and was wondering if it was still there.
Out of curiosity, what was the antique shop price?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.