Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 05-05-2010, 09:41 AM
jstout66 jstout66 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Ne
Posts: 1,484
RCA Curb Find

I "saved" one the other day. Was driving home and saw a 19" set at the curb with a free sign on it. I'm trying not to bring home stuff, but it was ready to pour rain, and I guess you know how that goes. Fired it up and it works fine.
It's a 19" RCA ColorTrac. Model Number FLR520WR. Manufactured 01/86.
It's pretty clean but is missing the control door.
I didn't take the back off yet. Does anyone know what chassis this has, and if it's a "true" RCA?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00089-20100505-0933.jpg (67.1 KB, 76 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.