Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-26-2010, 02:38 AM
freakaftr8's Avatar
freakaftr8 freakaftr8 is offline
Convergence freak!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Folsom, CA (no not in the prison)
Posts: 1,778
Zenith all digital w/ 23v CRT???

Guys, help me out here.. This set jogged my memory, I almost remember this now.. I believe this is an early 80's Zenith set, and they were blowing out the 23v CRTs. Is this true??? I have a 1985 Zenith withthe same remote and the same controls using a 25v style CRT.. This is a really interesting set and I might go get it..

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/1700523716.html


Whatcha think?? Is this set truely a rare breed?
__________________
Honey, turn on the tv.. I'm cold!

Last edited by freakaftr8; 04-26-2010 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to add link
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.