Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-19-2010, 10:42 PM
AUdubon5425's Avatar
AUdubon5425 AUdubon5425 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Picayune, Miss.
Posts: 1,769
1974 RCA CTC-51K (ES334W) Color Portable

Here's some pics of the 14" RCA color portable from 1974, a CTC-51 set. I spent about an hour with a vacuum and a paintbrush dusting the chassis - there was a quarter inch of dust covering everything, but it doesn't seem to be a smoker's set.

It comes on without HV and I hear a sparking somewhere back there. I tried swapping in a new HOT tube to no avail. I think this one is gonna go in the shed while I get some other sets out of the way.




Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.