Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-23-2010, 09:43 AM
kx250rider's Avatar
kx250rider kx250rider is offline
REAL TVs have TUBES!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles & Dallas
Posts: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Marinello View Post
Judging by how closely they're crammed together, the ones in the photo ain't roundies.
I have to agree... But I do see some B&W consoles there, including a Zenith solid-state 23" (on shelf to right). I'm fairly sure I see some CTC-38-ish consoles, and who knows what all else. As I said in my earlier post, I'd be shocked if that's the only room full of sets he has!!!

Charles
__________________
Collecting & restoring TVs in Los Angeles since age 10
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.