Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-30-2009, 11:36 AM
Kalamazoo-DJ's Avatar
Kalamazoo-DJ Kalamazoo-DJ is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kalamazoo Michigan Area
Posts: 342
Ctc-187-ac

I have had one of these since 1996 new I dont think to this day it has been used for more than 10 days total watch time. It works as new but when I shut it off about 15 seconds later it comes back on and it may do this 3 or 4 times even when using a remote. At first I thought it was the switch.It also will turn on and shut off quick when first started on very rare occasions. What's the deal, any ideas?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.