Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Bill R Bill R is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Jackson, TN
Posts: 893
Converters have been deleted at my WalMart. That doesn't mean we will not get any more. It does mean that the system will not automatically replenish them as they are sold. Someone at the store will have to manually order them. So some stores may have them and others will not. What I get a laugh out of is the people that say "You mean I need an antenna too?" Then I remember that in our area we are on the second generation of people that never had tv antennas only cable. And oh yes believe me the old lady in the You Tube video is out there. I see them almost every day. I also get tired of being cussed out becouse they can't get Memphis or Nashville any more. I just smile and tell them write your congress man.

Bill R
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.