Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 06-30-2009, 08:56 AM
m4rz's Avatar
m4rz m4rz is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Orangeville, Canada
Posts: 17
Well, I actually don't "watch tv" anymore. I find that I don't have time to catch the shows when they are aired...so I download all my shows and watch them at my convenience. I haven't seen a decent series in awhile. They tend to always cancel the ones that work....Firefly, BSG, Stargate, Deadwood, etc. Call me a geek..sure. It seems that just when things start to work, they change it so that they can get a bigger piece of the pie.
I will continue to download what I want to watch and watch when I want :P
__________________
Yaqin MS-12B / Yamaha PC2002M / Technics SL-1200MKII / MGIIA /NHT SW-2 / Laptop/M-Audio Audiophile USB
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.