Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-21-2009, 10:17 PM
wilkes85 wilkes85 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Central Saskatchewan
Posts: 103
My 25" RCA XL-100 console just DIED!

I'm not happy.

I just turned on my 1981 RCA XL-100 25" console to watch Corner Gas, and it's doing fine for a few minutes, when all of a sudden, it makes a short buzzing sound, and shuts off.

I unplugged it because it's making a burning smell.

What the hell?

Now I gotta get the fucker out of the basement, and it was not an easy task getting it down here. Getting it up will be less enjoyable.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.