Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Phil Nelson's Avatar
Phil Nelson Phil Nelson is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,030
What's missing from this picture (RCA CTC-11)?

I was just about to try my hand at adjusting purity and convergence on my newly working RCA CTC-11 -- even the audio works now -- when someone told me that I'm missing the purity rings and blue lateral magnet.

True?

If so, any idea where I could get spares? I was told that assemblies from some other 21" roundies might work.

Thanks!

Phil "color newbie" Nelson
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MissingStuff.jpg (111.9 KB, 236 views)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.