Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-20-2002, 09:17 AM
classicradios's Avatar
classicradios classicradios is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Troy, Michigan
Posts: 242
Need help with Predicta Siesta

Need some help from you Predicta folks. I recently aquired a Predicta Siesta with chassis 10L43. Someone has cut wires in the flyback area. Is something suppose to plug into the socket on the outside of the HV cage? If so it's missing and the wire connected from 4 has been cut. I don't have a schematic on this chassis yet so I can't tell whats missing. The flyback is there. All the machine screws around the HV cage have been removed previously. Is this a popular area on the chassis for vandals? I added a photo of the trouble spot. Any help would be wonderful!
Thanks
Jim
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.