![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've when it comes to flat panels, you guys prefer LCD. Why?
I've noticed a few times that you guys obviously hate flat panels, but prefer LCD to Plasma. I was just wondering... why?
The newest plasmas no longer suffer from burn-in, it's nonexistant now. The newer panels (Panasonic at least) are now rated at 100,000 hours to half-brightness. That's more than what standard CRT's are rated at. They won't dim and get all pink or yellow tinted over time like LCD backlights do. They have MUCH better blacks, black is black not a really dark blue like on LCD's. No motion smearing whatsoever. More natural looking colors. And they're not retina-burning, fake-looking overly bright like LCD's. So, just out of curiosity, I'm just wondering why you guys prefer seem to dislike plasmas when they are much closer to CRT's than LCD's are. |
|
|