Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-17-2009, 07:01 PM
JDaniel's Avatar
JDaniel JDaniel is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 21
Well I'll be Damned - 3 Stooges Trivia

I've been working on a 3 Stooges project today, transferring a bunch of VHS tapes to DVD. On the latest one, there were some trivia questions. I've been a life-long fan, but didn't realize they were brothers (Moe, Curly, & Shemp at least). Last name was Horowitz. I never knew they were brothers.

JD
__________________
I got a couple dents in my fender, got a couple rips in my jeans
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.