Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-04-2008, 11:36 PM
NoTransistors's Avatar
NoTransistors NoTransistors is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 23
Fringe

I have a soft spot for sci-fi, and have been eating up this stuff.
Well, guess what???????
Fringe is filming on my block tomorrow, as well as at Brooklyn College, which is about three blocks away.
Several weeks ago, I found a note in my box asking if the studio could shoot in my house.
I really, really need the money, but as I will not disturb my ill father, nor move my birds, I declined.
They found another location.

Law and Order films in the neighborhood.
Other shows religiously do the same.
Several movies have been filmed here. The Funeral with Christopher Walken, and some TV movie with Sir Olivier and Ruth Gordon, in the 70's.

Even a Bollywood movie was recently done here. Odd, but true.

Seth
Forever Analog and Covered In Parrot Poop
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.