Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-04-2008, 07:41 PM
zenithfan1's Avatar
zenithfan1 zenithfan1 is offline
Mark
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kenosha, Wisconsin
Posts: 4,211
Subbing CRT in a CTC-53 Mural tv

Hello all, I picked up a CTC-53 Hotel Mural tv a few weeks ago. I am at work and can't remember the exact tube that's in it but I know it starts with 18. I have a spare 18VALP22 that looks the same but I don't know if it is interchangeable. The only difference between the two that I can see is the letters between "18" and "22", both are delta guns at the same deflection angle. Before I tear it all apart, I figured I'd check with the experts. I will check into the number on the bad tube when I get home. I could remember it until I wanted to post about it, figures. If it will work, I think the set would be good as new. Then I will have two like new hotel sets with no burns, engraving ect. which I think is pretty rare as these sets led a hard life with no one really caring about them. Thanks!
Mark
__________________
My TV page and YouTube channel
Kyocera R-661, Yamaha RX-V2200
National Panasonic SA-5800
Sansui 1000a, 1000, SAX-200, 5050, 9090DB, 881, SR-636, SC-3000, AT-20
Pioneer SX-939, ER-420, SM-B201
Motorola SK77W-2Z tube console
McIntosh MC2205, C26
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.