![]() |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
50-years? I predict they'll be dirt cheap in less than 5.
I understand that the old sets were actually pricier than they are today, but back then it was something you decorated around, shopped for, and paid to service. They were also the "first" of something quite magical. Modern sets, as wonderful as they are, are simply commodities puked out of the same factory in the Donhg-Fwack province of China. I can spend .01% of the money, and buy something that does the job 90% as well that can be repaired when it breaks. People don't hate Lowes & Depot because they don't have the reputation of filing briefs on behalf of Chinese electronic companies for the WTO, just so they could keep dumping $149 TV sets down our throats. http://www.nlcnet.org/campaigns/arch...port/RCA.shtml Plus Lowes & Depot don't have parking lots filled with poopy diapers!
__________________
From Captain Video, 1/4/2007 "It seems that Italian people are very prone to preserve antique stuff." |
|
|