Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-29-2008, 08:11 PM
MRX37 MRX37 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,579
I finally found another 1991 Colortrak 2000, with S video!

It's a CTC 158B chassis. It was clogged with dust inside, so I cleaned that out. Someone also messed with the focus control. I readjusted that and it has that same Colortrak picture that I remember so fondly.

After I get it hooked up, I'll snap a pic of it. It looks a bit different from my old Colortrak 2000, but the screen and picture are the same.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.