Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-20-2008, 06:42 PM
MRX37 MRX37 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,579
Found a Monkey Wards (Zenith) PLF2589H12 Won't power up.

After fixing the last Zenith I found only to discover its CRT is shot, I want to know if I should try fixing this one. It was manufactured in November of 1989, so I HOPE it's before the era of bad Zenith CRT's.

This TV won't power up. No click, no sound, nothing. It acts as though its not plugged in, even though the cord is fine and the outlet has power. I know the cord is fine, as this TV didn't have a cord and I used the one from the last Zenith I had. (perfect fit).

So, should I try fixing this one? It has AV inputs, so that's some motivation.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.