Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-08-2008, 10:50 PM
John in MA's Avatar
John in MA John in MA is offline
Respect the gamba tuba
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MA North Shore
Posts: 47
Which digital converter boxes should I buy?

Basically forgot all about my coupons, now I have 14 days to decide. I'm not up on the current models. I'd like something that's reliable (failure reports of some models have been a little unnerving) and has good picture quality, especially with older TVs. Plus any features I should be aware of. Local availability would be a plus but not required.

Thoughts?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.