![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
While I was in Cudahy.....
I went to the Value Village and the always have good stuff there. {none of the local thrift ever has anything.. go figure} and I found two nice sets, a '76 Chromacolor II 19" and a '75/'76 GE B/W 12" set. Both worked well and now only the GE does
about 5 hours in, the CCII lost all control of the contrast and color sentry does nothing as well. But hey, I'll fix it {when I EVER get time}. Picture now looks like the contrast is down all the way, turning it up only washes out the color.Again, sorry for the huge pictures. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() OTA broadcast ![]() ![]() I already have one of these GEs but like this one better, it has a much nicer cabinet and sharper picture.
__________________
My TV page and YouTube channel Kyocera R-661, Yamaha RX-V2200 National Panasonic SA-5800 Sansui 1000a, 1000, SAX-200, 5050, 9090DB, 881, SR-636, SC-3000, AT-20 Pioneer SX-939, ER-420, SM-B201 Motorola SK77W-2Z tube console McIntosh MC2205, C26 |
|
|