Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 12-21-2007, 08:53 PM
MRX37 MRX37 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,579
I hear a sound when it comes on. I'm sure it's the degausser sound though. I do hear a click I think.

Just plugged it in and tried it again. It turned on fine. I turned it off, then immediately tried to turn it on again and nothing. Seems like if it's left unplugged long enough, then plugged back in, it turns on fine.

When it won't turn on, there is no noise at all, no click, nothing. It's like the TV is unplugged. There are no bulgy caps that I can see.

I hope this is an easy fix. I kinda like this TV now. I could trash it if need be, but if I can fix it without driving myself crazy, I will.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.