Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-27-2002, 07:41 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
Just picked up a Capehart

Hey guys, I went to a local Thrift Store to pick up some Vase's I won on eBay and found this totally cool Capehart.

I think it might be A 1947 but I'm not sure, can't find it in my books. It has channel 1, I can't find the tag but someone wrote "Model 504" on the back

The turntable has been changed to a "modern" Gerrard, anyone know what should be in there (and where to get one?)

Sorry for the pictures but it's still laying on it's side in the back of my truck

http://www.vintagetvsets.com/images/capehart-1.jpg

http://www.vintagetvsets.com/images/capehart-2.jpg

http://www.vintagetvsets.com/images/capehart-3.jpg

http://www.vintagetvsets.com/images/capehart-4.jpg

http://www.vintagetvsets.com/images/capehart-5.jpg

http://www.vintagetvsets.com/images/capehart-6.jpg

Last edited by Eric H; 09-27-2002 at 07:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.