Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 09-12-2007, 02:10 AM
Steve D.'s Avatar
Steve D. Steve D. is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hollywood Hills, Ca.
Posts: 1,792
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kx250rider View Post
I was lucky and was allowed to bring TVs home when I was 9 & 10, and I am glad to see that there are others up & coming to this hobby. I was always the youngest one to show up at the SCARS swapmeet in Burbank on a moped in the early 80s, and now just about none of those original SCARS (Southern Cal Antique Radio Society) members are still there. In fact, just about every TV collector I knew when I first started in the mid-late 70s is no longer among us. Ken Herbruck, Gary Hough, Tim Passadore, Kent Warner, etc etc.

So I welcome all young collectors!!!!!!!!!

Charles
Phew,

Just relieved to see my name wasn't on Charles' list.

-Steve D.
__________________
Please visit my CT-100, CTC-5, vintage color tv site:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/Stevetek/
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.