Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-26-2007, 11:55 AM
JerryM's Avatar
JerryM JerryM is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 62
A new commercial low

Has anyone seen this commercial? A bunch of middle aged guys, sitting in a barn, grinning and playing instruments, and singing "Viva, Viagra." I've got no problem with advertising ED drugs, but this is really offensive. Maybe it's a tie-in with the 30th anniversary of Elvis's death next month. I never really cared for the original song that much, but I can't believe whoever owns the rights, let them make this abomination.

http://www.viagra.com/content/index....tent/index.jsp


P.S. I guess in the competitive ED drug market, Viagra sales have been flaccid, and Pfizer wants to pump up their share. But this ad just rubs me the wrong way.
__________________
Too bad, it only seems, to happen in my dreams,
Only in dreams,
In beautiful dreams.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.