Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 04-07-2007, 09:07 AM
soundmotor's Avatar
soundmotor soundmotor is offline
super modified
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Just off the shoulder of Orion
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyN
I didn't know COD was in consideration for the big screen.
The only one casted that made even remote sense was Olympia Dukakis which I'd guess was ITR's mom -

CoD Collapses

Can't picture Drew Barrymore as Myrna Minkoff. Janeane Garofalo perhaps, but not Barrymore. Last time I checked Mos Def had not been cast. Maybe he could pull off Jones, maybe.

I'd rather see this unmade than screwed up but after "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" debacle I don't have high hopes that it will be left alone.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.