Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:21 PM
soundmotor's Avatar
soundmotor soundmotor is offline
super modified
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Just off the shoulder of Orion
Posts: 614
Books You'd Like To See Made Into Film

I've got a quite a few rattling around but I'll start with these from my sci-fi bend -

A Wrinkle In Time -

Seems like the natural progession now that Narnia Chronicles & The Hobbit are underway, The LOTR is complete, and The Last Mimzy is coming. One of my favorite stories growing up.

Neuromancer -

Still one of my alltime Gibson favorites although "The Idoru" set comes close to displacing it.

Hyperion -

This one moved the bar for me on malevolent machine intellect.

What are your choices?
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.