Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-22-2007, 11:37 AM
site123a site123a is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 240
Radio discussion on NTSC shutdown & HDTVs

I’m sure most of you already know about the 2009 NTSC shutdown from posts that other people have left.

On Tuesday I was listening to "The Kojo Nnamdi Show" on the radio and they were talking about the switch to digital TV. Most of what they said was pretty interesting, so I recorded it so you guys can hear it…

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/2/.../Kojo_HDTV.mp3 56k Friendly
Hope you like it..

Frankly I was a little surprised after I listened to the show.
What do you think?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.