![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Challenge / Darren McGavin
The Challenge / IMDB
User Ratings I was 9 the last time I saw this movie and I only saw it once. It has been on my list of films to see again since about 2 seconds after I finished it the first time 36 years ago. To make it even more maddening, the above link notes that it is not available anywhere on VHS or DVD. But it is available as a bootleg that was likely sourced from 16mm film w/ sound. It took awhile but I now have a copy of it. Whenever I watch a movie again that I saw when I was younger, I always wonder if it will be as good as I remembered it to be? After 15 minutes I stopped watching The Challenge. Not because it was bad but because it looks to be great. I am going to wait until Friday night and have a nice bottle of red accompany me to my screening. I am stoked and I just had to share!
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
|