Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-28-2007, 06:37 PM
herbman1975 herbman1975 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East Georgia
Posts: 23
Last King of Scotland

Has anyone here seen this yet? I heard it is really good. Forrest Whitaker is getting a lot of attention for his portrayal of Ugandan Dictator and syphillitic butcher Idi Amin.

I was born in 75, so I'm not old enough to remember good ol' Idi's tenure as President of Uganda. So I have done some web searches and - what a stark raving lunatic! Makes me REALLY want to see it now!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.